Sunday, January 9, 2011

Beneath the Acacia Tree

My sister in law has a gift, as I mentioned in this post, she has a passion for writing, adoption, and a slight obsession with this yummy green tea. With three children, two more on the way from Ethiopia, and two dogs, this family of five (soon to be seven) is living for Jesus in beautiful ways.

I was honored when she asked me to take some shots of her for an upcoming project for RedBook Magazine. Below are some of my favorites from the day. Oh, and don't forget to check out her blog: www.beneaththeacaciatree.com





And because we couldn't pass up the opportunity to grab AJ for a couple shots...







1 comment:

  1. Denise - how I became so blessed to have you as a sister-in-law I will never be able to fathom! Thank-you for your love, support and your talented photo taking capabilities! I love you!
    p.s. I especially like the Sweet Tea link :)

    ReplyDelete