Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Redbook

Going through my grocery list I checked off what was already in the cart and surveyed what we still needed.

Spinach-check.
Laundry detergent-check.
Bottled water-check.
Only one thing left on my list...Redbook.

I'm not normally one for magazines. But April's issue of Redbook was a non-negotiable. Remember this post?

After months of waiting, I could barely hold it together any longer. I had lost all patience for the Table of Contents and formulated a very precise game plan for finding the article...Dan started from the back, while I started in the front and we paged through. 

And there it was. In between Momcentric & Stuff my Kids Taught Me, was sweet little page 127. Page 127 will forever hold a special place in my heart, my first published photograph.

We stood in silence, in the middle of the magazine aisle, looking at the article, starring at the photograph and I barely held it together.

So, without keeping you waiting any longer, the April 2011 Issue of Redbook. And a special thank you to Jamie for making this opportunity possible!







No comments:

Post a Comment